- All vendors must follow the marina’s environmental policies.
- All vendors must sign in and out at the marina office and have valid liability insurance on file with the Marina.
- All vendors are to park in the back of the parking lot. Do not park in the front row.
- All vendors are responsible for the disposal of used oil, oil filters, batteries, etc. Do not put these items in the marina trash recepticles or leave them on the docks!
- When servicing a customer, plug into their electric pedestal only.
- All vendors must furnish their own supplies, tools, etc. (unless provided by the owner) that are needed to complete the job. Borrowing other persons’ hoses, nozzles, etc. or going in the dock boxes is not permitted.
- Do not use the dock carts!
- Persons observed not following these procedures will be warned the first time and have their privileges to work in this marina revoked the next time.
Thank you for your cooperation.